Provincial Multi-Services Caravan is a service delivery package of the Provincial Government of Camarines Norte to its constituents as a way of bringing the Government Closer to the people.
SERVICES OFFERED FOR FREE:
1. Medical Consultation
3. Dental Services (Bunot ng Ngipin)
4. Food Packs Distribution (Rice/Can Goods)
5. Hairdressing Services;
-Haircutting for Girls/Boys
6. Vegetable Seedlings - (Opag)
7. Tilapia Fingerlings (Selected Areas) - (Opag)
8. Fruit Bearing Trees – (Opag)
9. Food Recipe Leaflets Distribution (Pangkabuhayan Recipe) – (Opag)
10. Animals Vitamins and D - Wormers Medicine – (PROVET)
11. Animals Dispersal Program – (PROVET)
12. Anti-Rabies Vaccination Program – (PROVET)
13. Non-Bearing Trees (Mahogani/Kape Trees and Others) – (PENRO)
14. Job-Hiring in Local and Abroad Information Dissemination – (PESO)
15. Special Program for Employment of Student (SPES) Information Dissemination – (PESO)
16. Scholarship Program for Secondary and College Students Information Dissemination – (CAO) (CNPGCEAP)
17. Program For Disabled Person (Free Wheel Chairs and Others) – (PSWDO/PDAO)
18. Information Dissemination of Other Livelihood Programs – (PESO/DOLE/PSWDO)
19. Phil health Information Dissemination – (CNPH)
20. Free Minor and General Operation Information Dissemination – (CNPH)
21. Mabuhay Deseret Foundation Free Eye and Other Operation In cooperation with the Provincial Government of Camarines Norte Information Dissemination.
22. Information Dissemination of Other Programs and upcoming programs of the Provincial Government of Camarines Norte.